A special welcome to all of our past, present and future clients
We wanted to post a quick note to let you know that we are still open for business while Auckland is in Covid Level 3.
- Residential Building, renovations, lighting upgrades and repairs and maintenance
- Commercial services including fit-outs, lighting upgrades and repairs and maintenance
All of Jenco’s electricians, apprentices and office staff follow stringent health and safety procedures to protect their customers and team members.
Our 12 point plan to keep everyone safe
- Staff are kept within their own bubbles at all times
- We support staff with flu-like symptoms to stay home and get tested
- They are given separate times to come to our workshop to collect materials etc to reduce contact amongst staff.
- All staff travel to sites individually.
- Masks are worn both on site and at our workshop and social distancing is adhered to.
- Work areas are sanitised after each job.
- Tools are sanitised between each job.
- Customers are asked that once they have pointed the electrician in the right direction, they move to another area of the home or business to reduce contact between staff and customers
- Contact tracing records are kept for every site and for all people on that site – particularly residential properties.
- Only staff are allowed on the Jenco Electrical premises
- Our office staff are working from home where possible. When they are in the office they adhere to masks and social distancing when interacting with electricians or apprentices.
- All payments which would normally be an EFT-POS transaction are now invoiced to keep payments contactless.
As you would expect we still stand by our six point guarantee. We Will:
- Provide top quality workmanship.
- Be on time, or contact you if we’re held up.
- Clean up after every job (all of our vans carry a vacuum and dust cloths).
- Wear shoe covers, or put drop cloths down to protect your flooring.
- Have all of our electricians police and background checked. Treat you with the utmost respect – along with your home, business, or property.
- Protect your privacy.
Every Job Also Comes With:
- A 2 year workmanship warranty
- A 1 year, $20,000 “Master Electrician’s” workmanship guarantee
From day one it’s been our mission to – not only provide high quality workmanship in all our electrical work – but to put our customers first.
It’s the little things which count, such as: turning up on time, treating your home with respect, or putting a drop cloth down to minimise mess.
It’s these things we pride ourselves on – and after 10 years in business in Auckland, we’ve built a strong reputation with our customers through:
- Unmatched customer service
- Constant professionalism
- And getting it right first time!
Request a Jenco Master Electrician in Auckland today.