With the rising cost of power in our homes and businesses, we all want to start looking at ways we can save money on our power bills.
With a consultation from Jenco Electrical, one of our highly trained EcoSmart Electricians will give you an electrical energy assessment of your home or business.
What is an EcoSmart Electrician?
EcoSmart Electricians are members of ECANZ (Electrical Contractors Association of New Zealand) and therefore carry the Master Electricians brand as well. Have peace of mind knowing that their workmanship is Guaranteed, but also that they are trained to the highest standards and regularly updated on all industry developments, including compliance and safety legislation.
Once trained, these specialist electricians can provide advice and assistance to both householders and businesses on the best and simplest ways to reduce their electricity consumption, thereby saving money and reducing their greenhouse gas emissions at the same time.
When would you use an EcoSmart Electrician?
Apart from all the usual services electricians provide, a trained and accredited EcoSmart Electrician can also offer advice on:
- An electrical energy assessment of your office, factory and home
- Introduce the best energy efficient technologies that best suit your home or business, and budget
- Your electrical installation, or the appliances you are using, to ensure they are environmentally-friendly. The options available to arm you with knowledge and help you make the right decisions
Use an EcoSmart Electrician when you are:
- Undertaking a renovation, building a new home or expanding your business
- Buying a 'big-ticket' item such as a new air-conditioner or heating system, solar generation unit, swimming or spa pool, or installing new commercial plant and machinery
- Looking for advice on how to be energy efficient and save money by doing so
- Considering changing over to energy efficient products in stages, when you can afford it